CDL Class A Training Truck Driving School
  Get Started
CDL Training Truck Driving school
CDL Class A Application
Contact for CDL Truck Driver Training
CDL Truck Driving Links
After meeting with a Rivertown Administrator, there are three items that must be completed before the enrollment procedure can be completed. As a student,
  1. You must have and maintain a Michigan Drivers License
  2. You must obtain a Temporary Instructional Permit (TIP) from the Michigan Secretary of State. This costs $25.00 and includes three tests. The secretary of state and Rivertown can provide the study materials for this test.
  3. You must receive a drug screen and a DOT medical exam. Both of these can be arranged by Rivertown.
© Copyright 2010 Rivertown CDL